New member from the Enterprise, AL / Fort Rucker, AL area

7 Replies

Hello BP! I have been investing for about five years now, but have just found this page. I currently have six rentals, one commercial, one new construction spec and seven parcels of developed land that I will continue to build on. I know from searching the member area, there aren't many members in the Wiregrass Area to connect with, but I am eager expand my knowledge into the flipping side of real estate and look more into taking my career to the next level. 

Thanks!

Hi! Lived at Ft Rucker many years ago. Trying REI in Wyoming where I now live. Do you rent mostly to military? Sounds like you are doing well in that tiny part of AL! Just wondering, is there still that awesome Korean restaurant in Daleville?

Yes, most of my tenants are either military or work on Ft. Rucker. I think the restaurant you are talking about burned last year. They didn't build it back. Daleville has went downhill quite a bit in the last few years. Enterprise is growing like crazy though!

Hi! I was in Enterprise a few weeks ago looking at properties because I’m moving there towards the end of the year. Currently under contract for two townhouses and looking for more properties. I wasn’t too impressed with the multi-families there. Enterprise seems like the town to buy around Rucker.

Brandon

I have a 6 unit building that I haven't had a vacancy for more than a couple days in about 3 years. I take good care of the units and keep them up. I also have some lots in a subdivision right outside the Enterprise gate where several specs have been built. What type of Properties are you looking for?

@Rob Beene Hey Rob. Are you in the Enterprise area?  What’s your experience with working with General Contractors in Enterprise? I’m looking to purchase buy and hold ls there but I’m told good contractors don’t exist there. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you