Level 1 Investing Wizard from Yorkville, Illinois

Level 1 Investing Wizard from Yorkville, Illinois

Rental Property Investor · Naperville, IL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
Hello fellow members, I’m Shawn LaBrasseur and I’ve recently moved from Cottage Grove, Minnesota to Yorkville, Illinois. My background is in leadership and management. I enjoy helping people be the very best versions of themselves and I do that through one on one coaching and personal development. Most of my learnings have been self taught through reading and experience. I’d say this is the value that I bring to table, unlocking one’s hidden potential. I’m new to real estate investing and want to start in multi family. I’ve listened to many episodes of the Bigger Pockets Podcast as well as read a handful of real estate investing books. My ultimate goal is to buy back my time so I can focus more on my family, friends, and coaching. I’d like to connect with people with like interests as well as solidify my core four. Any suggestions on where to start? Thanks!
0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Yorkville, IL · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Welcome Shawn, I am pretty new to the site as well but have been finding it incredibly valuable. So many great forums and inspiring people/ideas throughout the site. Best if luck! Nick
  • Investor / Real Estate Agent · Aurora, IL · Member since 2015 · 170 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    @Shawn LaBrasseur Welcome to BP,  I'd suggest on picking where you'd like to purchase these multi-family buildings and get to know that market is. 

  • Shawn LaBrasseurPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Naperville, IL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Thanks for the great tips and well wishes Nick and Miguel. Are there any particular areas of the forum you think I should check out? Any content you’d like to share? Thanks for your help!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.