Newbie from Valparaiso, IN

Newbie from Valparaiso, IN

Valparaiso, IN · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 4 votes

Good afternoon, Bigger Pockets!  My name is Jason Little.  I am a buy and hold investor from Valparaiso, IN. I currently control a couple of rentals in Northwest Indiana (“The Region” to all the locals).  I have actually been a member of Bigger Pockets for a year or two (I cannot recall when I signed up exactly), but have never taken advantage of the forum section.  I guess with experience comes smarts, and Over the last couple of years have realized that real estate is a people business. My goal here is to expand my network and my knowledge.  I look forward to chatting with everyone!

3Reply
66 views

Most Popular Reply

Michael DangPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 454 posts · 273 votes
8y

Welcome! Don't get stuck in the forums!  There's way too much GOOOD info here.  

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Valparaiso, IN · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I know I'm super late to this thread but I am from Valpo and soon to be buying my first property in NWI! I am super excited but scared. Either way I am really glad there is something like this out there. Thanks for starting the thread

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.