New Investor in Northeast Georgia

New Investor in Northeast Georgia

Hoschton, GA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 2 votes

Hey everyone! My name is Jacob Cohen. I live in Hoschton, GA and am looking to invest locally at first. I am a new investor that has been lurking around the site for a year or so without introducing myself. I finally got over myself and decided to get out there and get it done. I am starting my investing adventure by looking for a single family or small multifamily deal to get into. My goal is to get into apartment buildings and have enough passive income to replace my current job, to spend more time with my family, and to build vintage vehicles. So far i have bought one house as a personal dwelling with the intent on renting it out when I move out of it. I am looking forward to interacting with people on the site and absorbing as much information as possible and providing value whenever I can.

1Reply
21 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 295 posts · 117 votes
    8y

    Congrats on getting started. BiggerPockets is full of knowledge and experience but NOTHING beats doing it yourself! Goodluck!

  • Hoschton, GA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Thank you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Hoschton, GA · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    Hey Jacob. I thought you were planning to attend our Meetup. Hope you can make the next one.

  • Hoschton, GA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I would still like to go. Working evening shift makes it hard to make it out in the evenings. Transferring to day shift after the first of the year. 

  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Jacob Cohen

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.

  • Rental Property Investor · Hoschton, GA · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 32 votes
    7y

    Hi Jacob - how are things going on your investing adventure? Things are super active here in Northeast Georgia. Let me know if I can help with anything.

    There are two monthly meetups in Gainesville which might interest you.

    Marco Rodriguez
    WeBuyinNorthGeorgia.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.