New Investor From Detroit, Michigan

Most Popular Reply

Investor · New york City · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 1 vote
8y
@Gary Carver
See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Wixom, MI · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Welcome to the BP group.

  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Tamer Y.

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.

  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @George Blower:

    @Tamer Y.

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.

     Thank you, I lost the original post that had an intro about myself. Will post it when I'm back to my office. 

  • Dylan TanakaPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Detroit, MI · Member since 2008 · 455 posts · 178 votes
    8y

    Hey @Tamer Y.

    Welcome to BP and Detroit real estate!

  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Dylan Tanaka:

    Hey @Tamer Y.

    Welcome to BP and Detroit real estate!

     Thanks Dylan, looking forward to learn from you!

  • Wilburt KingPro Member
    Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Hello fellow detroit investor, welcome to BP. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2015 · 68 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Hello Tamer!

    Welcome to Biggerpockets! You will find tons of value on this platform. I wanted to let you know that there is a Meetup Group in Brighton so that members can actually meet like minded investors and network in person. We’re a meet up for all asset classes with a concentration on multifamily, and mindset will be central to our group. If you would like to know more, feel free to reach out and look at the meetup website! The linik is

    Talk soon and happy Investing! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Wilburt King ! 

    Thanks @Benoit Malige !  I will check it out, thanks for sharing the link and I will try to make it!

    Tamer

  • Rental Property Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2015 · 68 posts · 17 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Tamer Y.:

    Thanks @Wilburt King ! 

    Thanks @Benoit Malige !  I will check it out, thanks for sharing the link and I will try to make it!

    Tamer

     Awesome! Hope yo see you there! Be aure to RSVP on the meetup website! Talk soon 

  • Realtor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 387 posts · 129 votes
    8y

    Welcome. I am a realtor/investor in Detroit. Let’s connect sometime to discuss or deals and networking

  • Investor · New york City · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Gary Carver
  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Gary Carver:

    Welcome. I am a realtor/investor in Detroit. Let’s connect sometime to discuss or deals and networking

     Sure Gary, lets connect! I'm looking for investors and potential partners to work with.

    Tamer

  • Real Estate Agent · Falls Church · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Hello! @Tamer Y.

    Welcome to BP, and congratulations on making the decision to invest in your future via real estate.

    I have written a few blog posts that may help you get started here on BP, and with your investing. Please click on the links, give them a read, and share your thoughts in the comments.

    First is a post that I feel will help not get overwhelmed with the amount of info that is here on BP:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52761-the-simple-guide-to-getting-started-on-bp

    The second is a post that will help get you focused with your real estate investing goals:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52743-im-new-to-bp-any-advice-would-be-appriciated

    The last one is a post that will help you choose an “investor friendly” real estate agent.

    There are many agents out there, but it’s important to choose the right one.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52724-im-new-to-investing-how-do-i-find-an-investor-friendly-agent

    I love answering questions if you have any! Good Luck :)

  • Investor · Livonia, MI · Member since 2017 · 66 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets! If you have questions regarding real estate investing in Detroit please message me anytime or reply to this thread.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.