New to the real estate world and B.P.

New to the real estate world and B.P.

Henderson, NV · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
Hello I am new to the world of real estate as well as new to B.P. I live in the Las Vegas/ henderson Nevada area also new to this area and would like to learn about the investment market!
1Reply
11 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dawn BrenengenBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Erich Churchill  Welcome to Bigger Pockets!  You came to the right place.  :)  Set up some key word searches for locations you are interested in or topics you want to learn more about.  Engage with others, and magic will happen

  • Real Estate Agent · San Luis Obispo, CA · Member since 2018 · 79 posts · 39 votes
    8y

    You are definitely in the right place! If you want to learn about the investment market in Henderson Nevada just search up local forums in your area and their should be plenty on info! This is a great place to learn because I am fairly new and I have learned a lot so far.  

  • Marlon FongPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · Bridge City, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 367 votes
    8y

    Hi @Erich Churchill! Welcome to the BiggerPockets family! You came to the right place to learn all about real estate investing! Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast

    BiggerPockets
  • Real Estate Agent · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    Erich, hi!  I'm a remax agent in Henderson that also invests for myself.  You are welcome to reach out and chat anytime. No pressure as I enjoy chatting about the market. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Clovis, NM · Member since 2018 · 118 posts · 55 votes
    8y

    Welcome! I am new too and wish you the best of luck!

  • Robert AdamsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Henderson, NV · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP! This iss great site to learn and exchange ideas.  Read as much af possible and ask lots of questions.  Many on here are willing to help including myself.  Talk soon.

    The Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Companies4.970 Reviews
  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Erich Churchill

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 471 posts · 241 votes
    8y

    Hi @Erich Churchill...welcome to BP and the investing game.  I'm a local here in Vegas and am happy to connect with you in person if you have questions and/or just want to discuss investing.  I'm happy to give you the scoop on the Vegas market to help get you pointed in the right direction.  Just text me at my number below and we can schedule time.  Looking forward to meeting you!

  • Investor · Taylor Mill, KY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 964 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP @Erich Churchill!!

  • Henderson, NV · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Ok so I am new to investing and extremely green in the idea of investing in realistate. I am thinking I want to do the landlord thing or a buy and hold type deal (if they are not the same thing?). Where is the best place to find the information like what the cash flow is or that type of information 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.