Introduction- New to Real Estate Investing

Introduction- New to Real Estate Investing

Richmond, VA · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello, My name is Joshua Meade and I am relatively new to RE investing and looking to learn as much as possible. I am interested in large multi-family investments in the near future and am spending my time learning as much as possible about these investments. I am currently working for a Florida-based mobile home park investment company. I am looking forward to networking with you all and adding as much value to this community as I can. 

Please feel free to connect with me, I look forward to talking with you. 

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Marlon FongPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · Bridge City, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 367 votes
    8y

    Hi @Joshua Meade! Welcome to the BiggerPockets family! You came to the right place to learn all about real estate investing! Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.