New to BP and REI! Wholesaler Newbie!

5 Replies

Hello Everyone!

My name is Leo and I just started with this new REI adventure last month. I live in Pembroke Pines, FL and am looking forward to network with like-minded people in the South Florida area. I've been a Computer Programmer for nearly 15 years and am really looking forward to this new exciting opportunity. The BP podcast has been a part of my daily ritual as of late; it has permanently replaced my Pandora playlist! Learning so much from it and have taken some baby steps to get the ball rolling! I am focusing on wholesaling for now with hopes and optimism that in the next 6-12 months I'll be able to fund my first flip/rehab.

All the best to everyone!

Originally posted by @Leo Jurado :

Hello Everyone!

My name is Leo and I just started with this new REI adventure last month. I live in Pembroke Pines, FL and am looking forward to network with like-minded people in the South Florida area. I've been a Computer Programmer for nearly 15 years and am really looking forward to this new exciting opportunity. The BP podcast has been a part of my daily ritual as of late; it has permanently replaced my Pandora playlist! Learning so much from it and have taken some baby steps to get the ball rolling! I am focusing on wholesaling for now with hopes and optimism that in the next 6-12 months I'll be able to fund my first flip/rehab.

All the best to everyone!

Hi Leo, welcome to BP and congratulations on getting started with your Real Estate journey! I am a fan of the South Florida area, I like the macroeconomics and job growth in Fort Lauderdale and Miami. I think this is a strong market and am excited to see continued growth!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you