Greetings from a (Semi) Newbie in Tampa, FL

Greetings from a (Semi) Newbie in Tampa, FL

Flipper/Rehabber · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 2 votes

Hi All... My name is Andrea and I live just north of Tampa. I am not totally new to real estate as my ex-husband and I had a number of rental homes while we were married. I have been an elementary school teacher for 20 years and am a bit burnt out, so I am looking to head in a different direction with my life. I always enjoyed working on our investment homes and thought I could get back into it in some capacity. I think I would like to get into flipping or wholesaling this time instead of buying and holding. Catch and release seems more appealing to us at this stage of life. Bigger Pockets didn't exist during my first time around in real estate and from what I've seen so far, it looks like an amazing resource! Lucky us! Looking forward to learning and earning along with all of you....

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Plantation, FL · Member since 2018 · 41 posts · 46 votes
    8y

    Hi Andrea, 

    Welcome back to RE! I'm newer to the game than you are, wholesaling in South Florida, but our group definitely has our eyes on Tampa as well.

    BP is a great resource, and for sure your past experience will help you out along the way. Definitely check out the podcast as much as you can, so much good information from there alone.

    If we ever make it up to Tampa or if you come down here, let's connect! Goodluck on your REI journey part 2!

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    Andrea, you've already done more than most people do. I can't even imagine getting on without BP. I wish everything had a platform like this to learn on. Welcome to the site! I look forward to reading your successes.

    Amber

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Thank you so much! Excited to be starting...again!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.