Investors looking in Flagstaff, Arizona let's connect!

Investors looking in Flagstaff, Arizona let's connect!

Flagstaff, AZ · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 2 votes

Hi ya all!

My name is Brenda and I have my first Flagstaff, Arizona property under contract, yay! I am newer to Flagstaff and new to Bigger Pockets as well, I'd love to connect with other investors in Flagstaff who may be looking for rentals or Air BNB's up in this super cute college town ;)

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Happy Investing...

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Temecula, CA · Member since 2020 · 37 posts · 9 votes
5y

Hi Brenda! My husband and I are considering a 1031 exchange investment in Flagstaff. How has your investment worked out? Would you recommend investing in the area? Do you rent out your property? If so, long-term or short-term? Thank you!

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP Brenda

    BiggerPockets
  • Flagstaff, AZ · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Thanks Michael Sato :) 

  • Developer · Cottonwood, AZ · Member since 2018 · 75 posts · 21 votes
    8y
    @Brenda Sherman welcome! My wife and I live an hour south in Cottonwood, been here for about 5 years. Looking into rentals and AirBnB's. I'd love to connect over coffee!
  • Flagstaff, AZ · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Great Dave, let's do coffee...sent you a message on here with my number for us to set up a time.

  • Little Elm, TX · Member since 2014 · 356 posts · 47 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Brenda Sherman:

    Hi ya all!

    My name is Brenda and I have my first Flagstaff, Arizona property under contract, yay! I am newer to Flagstaff and new to Bigger Pockets as well, I'd love to connect with other investors in Flagstaff who may be looking for rentals or Air BNB's up in this super cute college town ;)

    Look forward to getting to know you all!

    Happy Investing...

     Welcome Brenda!

  • Little Elm, TX · Member since 2014 · 356 posts · 47 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Dave Meyers:
    @Brenda Sherman welcome! My wife and I live an hour south in Cottonwood, been here for about 5 years. Looking into rentals and AirBnB's. I'd love to connect over coffee!

     Hi Dave,

    I'm interested in the Cottonwood area. Are there still any areas with homes under $150K? I'd like to know how the rental market is in Cottonwood.

    Thank you for your time, 

    Erin

  • Developer · Cottonwood, AZ · Member since 2018 · 75 posts · 21 votes
    8y

    There are a couple available below $150k.

  • Temecula, CA · Member since 2020 · 37 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Hi Brenda! My husband and I are considering a 1031 exchange investment in Flagstaff. How has your investment worked out? Would you recommend investing in the area? Do you rent out your property? If so, long-term or short-term? Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.