New investor looking who is SERIOUS and ready to WORK

New investor looking who is SERIOUS and ready to WORK

Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 6 votes

Hello everyone! My name is Ray I’m a recent graduate with an accounting degree but that’s not my passion! I’ve been studying and educating myself over the past couple of months and I’m ready to hit the ground running investing in real estate ! I’m in the Philadelphia PA and if anyone in the tri state area could offer anything of value, it would be greatly appreciated ! 

1Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor/Wholesaler · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 757 posts · 318 votes
8y

What's your strategy? What are you planning on investing in? What kind of RE investing do you plan on doing? Fix n flips? Rentals? Wholesale? The biggest value I could provide would be for you to be more clear about what kind of help you're looking for. RE investing is a pretty generic term, what's your plan of attack?

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Hackensack, NJ · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 372 votes
    8y

    Feel free to connect with me and I can answer any questions that you have on funding deals

  • Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2014 · 157 posts · 47 votes
    8y

    Hi @Ray Pryer, Philadelphia is a great place for REI networking events. Do a quick search on meetup.com and you will find a bunch of local events with tons of investors you can speak to.

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    8y
    @Tarik Turner thanks Tarik will do!
  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    8y
    @Chris Martino okay cool. I already joined one club always lookin for more people to network with though so I’ll definitely check it out. Thanks !
  • Rental Property Investor · Ponte Vedra Beach FL · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 26 votes
    8y
    @Ray Pryer, Im active in the investing community in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. Feel free to reach out with any questions and I'll be glad to help!
  • Real Estate Investor/Wholesaler · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 757 posts · 318 votes
    8y

    What's your strategy? What are you planning on investing in? What kind of RE investing do you plan on doing? Fix n flips? Rentals? Wholesale? The biggest value I could provide would be for you to be more clear about what kind of help you're looking for. RE investing is a pretty generic term, what's your plan of attack?

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    8y
    @David Bokman I’m really focusing on buy and holds and fix and flips. I’ll wholesale if i can make a big lump sum but for the most part that’s not what I’m trying to do.
  • Rental Property Investor · Glen Mills, PA · Member since 2012 · 87 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    Give me a shout and I will let you know what I know.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.