Los Angeles · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
Hey BP Fam!
My name is Ivan, I'm from Los Angeles Ca, I just found out about BP through a co-worker and I've literally been stuck listening to the podcasts and reading as much of the forums as I can. Now that I've found a place where I can ask questions, learn, and read about peoples experiences it has definitely encouraged me to put in work and invest into real estate.
I bought my first property about 2 years ago, it's a single family home located in Long Beach, CA. I'm interested in taking some equity out and reinvesting in a multi-family home in California or out of state. If anyone's down to give me some advice or willing to network, I'm all ears! Thanks !
So glad that you have found BP. It has been so instrumental in our investing journey, and in my growth as a real estate agent. Be sure to plug into your local BP community through meet-ups and investment groups. Welcome!
Welcome to BP, and congratulations on making the decision to invest in your future via real estate.
I have written a few blog posts that may help you get started here on BP, and with your investing. Please click on the links, give them a read, and share your thoughts in the comments.
First is a post that I feel will help not get overwhelmed with the amount of info that is here on BP: