What are some good audiobooks for a beginner to pick up?

What are some good audiobooks for a beginner to pick up?

Berne, IN · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
Hello everyone! Jacen here. I just recently got interested in the real estate industry and have been doing nonstop research over the last 36 hours to kinda get my feet wet. I’ve been all over the Bigger Pockets website, from the forums to signing up for Webinars (really excited to see what tomorrow’s has in store), and I have already downloaded countless episodes of the podcast that I can’t wait to listen to at work. In short, I’m all about getting as much info as I can before I start really delving into making deals. With education in mind, what are some audiobooks that you would recommend for beginners? I work in an environment that allows me to listen to music/podcasts/audiobooks during my entire shift. As you can imagine, it is an awesome opportunity for me to binge read countless books and listen to an insane amount of podcasts in a very short amount of time, relatively speaking (8-10 hours a day can really knock out a good chunk of if not an entire book, perhaps two). That being said, are there any go-to audiobooks that could be a great introduction? I personally am interested in wholesaling and rehab initially, and hope to work my way up to buying and holding. But I am game for anything related to REI. Just looking for some good info that I can really tear into. Thanks for reading! Excited to be here and excited to learn!
0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Pickerington, OH · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP @Jacen Lehman, I can't help with auido books but if you use the search here at Bigger Pockets maybe you can find some that others recommend. Good luck and continue to learn!

    But to be a success, one must take action! 

  • Dawn BrenengenBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Jacen Lehman Some of the BP books are on Audible now.  Set for life, the book on rental property investing, the book on managing rental properties, the book on no money down.  If you listen to the podcasts, the guests always recommend their favorite books at the end of the show too.  You can probably find all those in the show notes for each episode.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.