Why can't I pay the $39 a month to join Biggerpockets?

Why can't I pay the $39 a month to join Biggerpockets?

Morrow, GA · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Trying to join Biggerpockets is discouraging. I do not have $390 at one time,  but have the burning desire to want to be a member to start my life in a new direction. Why can't someone join "Pro" and pay the  $39 a month?  By the time I can save the money, I'll  have no idea how long my desire will last. Can someone please explain why Bigger Pockets is set-up the way to discourage someone from joining? 

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 63 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    @Teresa West take a closer look upon sign up screen and you'll see you're able to pay monthly for BP low as $20 I believe. Best wishes

  • Morrow, GA · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Darron! Thank you for your insight. I did not know that I could say "monthly" instead of "annually". Once again, thank you for your insight. And the best, in your future endeavors.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.