Newbie New Jersey Essex County

Newbie New Jersey Essex County

Rental Property Investor · Lodi, NJ · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 4 votes

Happy Monday, just wanted to Introdue Myself I am a New Real Estate Agent, Wholesaler and Investor. I am looking to Network, Learn and help those others as I gain Knowledge and experience while here. Please reach out and let’s work together. 

1Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Falls Church · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y

Hello! @Juan Montesino

Welcome to BP, and congratulations on making the decision to invest in your future via real estate.

I have written a few blog posts that may help you get started here on BP, and with your investing. Please click on the links, give them a read, and share your thoughts in the comments.

First is a post that I feel will help not get overwhelmed with the amount of info that is here on BP:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52761-the-simple-guide-to-getting-started-on-bp

The second is a post that will help get you focused with your real estate investing goals:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52743-im-new-to-bp-any-advice-would-be-appriciated

The last one is a post that will help you choose an “investor friendly” real estate agent. There are many agents out there, but it’s important to choose the right one.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52724-im-new-to-investing-how-do-i-find-an-investor-friendly-agent

I have other blogs that may be helpful here on BP in my personal blog that you can check out. Good Luck :)

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Newark, NJ · Member since 2016 · 695 posts · 252 votes
    7y
    Welcome, I will recommend to go to local meetups and make sure you go with a lot of business cards. You will be able to do a lot of networking. Best of luck on your journey.
  • Realtor · Paterson, NJ · Member since 2017 · 134 posts · 97 votes
    7y

    Welcome to BP, Juan! You are on the right website to make those connections!

  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Juan Montesino

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.

  • Real Estate Agent · Falls Church · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Hello! @Juan Montesino

    Welcome to BP, and congratulations on making the decision to invest in your future via real estate.

    I have written a few blog posts that may help you get started here on BP, and with your investing. Please click on the links, give them a read, and share your thoughts in the comments.

    First is a post that I feel will help not get overwhelmed with the amount of info that is here on BP:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52761-the-simple-guide-to-getting-started-on-bp

    The second is a post that will help get you focused with your real estate investing goals:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52743-im-new-to-bp-any-advice-would-be-appriciated

    The last one is a post that will help you choose an “investor friendly” real estate agent. There are many agents out there, but it’s important to choose the right one.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52724-im-new-to-investing-how-do-i-find-an-investor-friendly-agent

    I have other blogs that may be helpful here on BP in my personal blog that you can check out. Good Luck :)

  • Rental Property Investor · Lodi, NJ · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    7y
    @Brandon L. Thanks for the Link I look forward to reading them and will definitely drop your blog .
  • Attorney · Chatham, NJ · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 40 votes
    7y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets, @Juan Montesino!

  • Specialist · Delran, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 951 votes
    7y

    Welcome to BP @Juan Montesino! Just took a look at @Brandon L.'s blog post on starting on BP and it is gold and a quick read. Definitely give it a look. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Falls Church · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Odie Ayaga thanks for the mention, and the compliment. Glad you found it valuable :)

  • Rental Property Investor · Lodi, NJ · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Brandon L. WOW Thank You for those Blogs . They Truly were Enlightening, I doubled back to read them after getting lost in the forums LOL thanks Again

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.