Tips on where new investor in Australia can learn more about RE

Tips on where new investor in Australia can learn more about RE

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
Hi I’m a 20 year old starting out and keen to have my first house be a live and flip to get me in the game building wealth But I’m interested to know if there are many members from Australia, specifically Adelaide that I can get in touch with to learn more Thank you in advance!
0Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Melbourne, Victoria · Member since 2015 · 203 posts · 58 votes
    7y

    G'day Clayton

    Welcome to BP!  Are you looking in AU or US to invest?

    Cheers

    Lindsay

  • Investor · Adelaide, South Australia · Member since 2015 · 136 posts · 78 votes
    7y

    Welcome @Clayton Burke!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.