Real Estate Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 98 posts · 60 votes
7y
If you need anything from an agent that specifically works with investors give me a shout! I am working on my second house hack now converting a walk out basement into a unit to rent and living in the upstairs!
Real Estate Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 98 posts · 60 votes
7y
If you need anything from an agent that specifically works with investors give me a shout! I am working on my second house hack now converting a walk out basement into a unit to rent and living in the upstairs!
Welcome to BP, and congratulations on making the decision to invest in your future via real estate.
I have written a few blog posts that may help you get started here on BP, and with your investing. Please click on the links, give them a read, and share your thoughts in the comments.
First is a post that I feel will help not get overwhelmed with the amount of info that is here on BP:
The last one is a post that will help you choose an “investor friendly” real estate agent. There are many agents out there, but it’s important to choose the right one.
Rental Property Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 3 votes
7y
@Jeff O'Neal I'm so upset I just looked up the dates on all the meetups and checked my msgs today and saw I missed it by one day... Guess ill have to catch you guys on the next round!