I am new to Bigger Pockets. My boyfriend and I plan to move to Carbondale, Illinois at the beginning of next year. We are looking to buy a residential, multi family unit. Can anyone recommend a good REI agent in the area? Thanks so much! We appreciate any thoughts and recommendations.
Finding the right agent to work with is important. I have written a blog post that may help you out. Please click the link, give it a read, and share your thoughts in the comments. Additionally if you find this post helpful please give it a vote on the right hand side of this post. Good luck!
Finding the right agent to work with is important. I have written a blog post that may help you out. Please click the link, give it a read, and share your thoughts in the comments. Additionally if you find this post helpful please give it a vote on the right hand side of this post. Good luck!