Nashville, TN · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 3 votes
Hey everyone! I am new to the forums and new to wholesaling in the Nashville, TN (and surrounding areas). I have been shadowing alongside a small to medium size contracting company and have been able to meet some awesome real estate professionals along the way. I would love to continue to make connections and find ways in which I could help bring value.
If any new/experienced wholesalers and/or investors would like to connect/meet up for coffee or dinner I am totally down and would enjoy the connection.
Welcome to BP, and congratulations on making the decision to invest in your future via real estate.
I have written a few blog posts that may help you get started here on BP, and with your investing. Please click on the links, give them a read, and share your thoughts in the comments.
First is a post that I feel will help not get overwhelmed with the amount of info that is here on BP: