Im new to the wholesale market, I would love to find someone in the Washington, DC area that would like to help me or be a mentor to me. Im super excited about realestate investing and would love to find someone that would like me help me in my local area.
Specialist · Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2017 · 161 posts · 90 votes
7y
Local REIA group and then look to partner with someone at the very least, offer to send out their letters, ask to walk the property with them. Don't ask for a mentor for you! Look for ways to help them first before looking to take up their time with nothing in return.
Specialist · Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2017 · 161 posts · 90 votes
7y
Local REIA group and then look to partner with someone at the very least, offer to send out their letters, ask to walk the property with them. Don't ask for a mentor for you! Look for ways to help them first before looking to take up their time with nothing in return.
@Maxwell Fontaine Thank you so much, great idea. Your right its always a good idea to help out when I'm asking for help. & yes I've been researching my local REIA groups so I will start attending some meetings as well.