Agent Specializing in Multifamily Property in Kansas City, MO

Agent Specializing in Multifamily Property in Kansas City, MO

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello Bigger Pockets Community,

My name is Dalton Jorgensen and I am a new real estate investor, and relatively new to the Bigger Pockets network. I have spent much of 2018 educating myself on the ins and outs of investing in multifamily rental properties, and am ready to officially dive into the world of investing. 

While I currently work in Operations for an insurtech startup in New York City, I want to invest close to home; the Kansas City metro. 

If anyone has any recommendations on agents or wholesalers who specialize in smaller multifamily rental properties, I would very much appreciate it!

Thank you all! Happy investing!

Dalton

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2012 · 397 posts · 187 votes
    7y

    Welcome @Dalton Jorgensen ... there is an awesome multi agent we have personally worked with by the name of Brice Bradshaw. He is the real deal. If you decide to do any SFR we can definitely help. Check out Brice ... he rocks.

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Nathan Brooks thank you so much for the recommendation! I really appreciate it. I'll be reaching out to Brice in the near future!

  • Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2012 · 397 posts · 187 votes
    7y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.