Just purchased first property. From Aus, and purchased in Aus.

Just purchased first property. From Aus, and purchased in Aus.

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hey guys, my market might be different when compared to the United States market. That being said, I have learnt a lot about realestate and can convert the tips to better suit the aussie market. I'm fairly young, and just purchased my first investment property. I plan on expanding the house to hopefully yield better rent, and I might be able to add a container at the back to make into a 2 bedroom tiny house. I will either rent that out, or just use it when I need to go on holidays. For now though, I need to pump my repayments so wish me luck!

1Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Welcome to BP Zaia. All the best on the next deals.

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.