New Member - Realtor from Michigan - Operating in Phoenix, AZ

New Member - Realtor from Michigan - Operating in Phoenix, AZ

Realtor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2019 · 125 posts · 51 votes

Hello!

I am a newer realtor originally from Michigan. I've lived in the East Valley (Phoenix AZ) for the past 6 years. I recently graduated from ASU and finished 9 years in the Army Reserves in December. I've always had an interest in investing and look forward to purchasing my first house in July using VA loans!

I'm always looking to network with investors or agents. I haven't necessarily picked a specific sector of real estate that I want to specialize in yet. I like the idea of participating in syndications or REIT's. I eventually want to own a large portfolio of single family residencies. Any resources available that could help educate me or progress my career would be greatly appreciated!

I'm always willing to meet up or have a conversation with like minded people!

0Reply
21 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Marlon FongPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · Bridge City, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 367 votes
    7y

    Welcome to the BP community @Ryan Thomas. Great to have you here!

    BiggerPockets
  • Realtor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 387 posts · 129 votes
    7y

    @Ryan Thomas  welcome.  What city were you thinking of investing in?

  • Realtor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2019 · 125 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    @Gary Carver

    I love Tempe AZ! So much recent development and future plans! Houses are still reasonably priced and easy to find tenants. Mesa is a great place too. I’m sticking with AZ just because I’m licensed here. I love the Texas market, specifically Austin. I’ll probably own some places in Florida and Colorado too but that’s mostly because I love those states.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.