Breaking into the CRE Industry

Breaking into the CRE Industry

Milwaukee WI / Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote

First and foremost, Id like to say how excited I am to have found BiggerPockets. Its hard to believe there is such a massive online following of people who are driven to follow their dreams and unlock hidden financial potential. 

I am a recent Finance major from Indiana University and recently left a full time role in Las Vegas within Gaming and Hospitality to pursue my "passion" for commercial real estate investing. Being a recent college graduate and overall newbie, I am really focused on finding a solid career within the Midwest in CRE and connecting with those who have similar passions/interests.

I am not necessarily looking for career opportunities (although I would gladly listen to advice/ offers) but am posting to connect with other motivated individuals. 

I appreciate you all and look forward to having coffee / striking up a phone conversation soon!


Best, 

Charlie 

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dion DePaoliPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Northwest Indiana, IN · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Charlie Swain welcome.  Congrats on the graduation.  I am in Northwest Indiana.  I am a licensed broker and I do some stuff with real estate notes.   We have offices throughout the state and in multiple states.    Let's connect.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.