New Investor from St Louis Missouri

New Investor from St Louis Missouri

St Louis, MO · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 10 votes

Hello there BP!

So I'm from St Louis, MO and I've been doing a lot of reading and research on investing in real estate.  I am a civil engineer by background and I currently work for a consulting company based Tampa, FL.  I think that real estate could be a real boon to my financial security in retirement.  I'm planning to start investing locally in the next couple of months or so, and Bigger Pockets seems like it has a lot of resources for people like me.  I'm wanting my main focus to be on buy and hold properties, but I also see a strong potential in fix and flip as well, so I guess we will see where the road takes me.  I just wanted to introduce myself to start out, so I guess happy investing everyone!

Nathan

1Reply
22 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · MN · Member since 2017 · 864 posts · 555 votes
    7y

    Hey Nathan! Best of luck to you, I've done a couple of SFH and Multi Family Apartment deals in MO!

  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Nathan Anderson

    Welcome to BP!

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 515 votes
    7y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, @Nathan Anderson. Congratulations and I wish you a ton of success. You are not alone in your real estate ambition.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.