Hello, BP nation! I'm excited to show up!

Hello, BP nation! I'm excited to show up!

Specialist · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 2 votes

Hello, BP nation! I've created my BP account about 3 months ago... I don't even know why I didn't post a thing on the forum. I'm sure I'm not the only one who just sits around while opportunities are passing by, and you don't even know it. well, but here I am. Ready to be social on media! 

The truth is, I didn't know what I wanted to do with real estate. For the past few months, I've read, listened to podcasts, and even attended seminars about real estate (everyone knows the rich dad education, right?). It only got me thinking too much, and spent too much money, now I think of it.

I don't regret the fact that I spent a lot of money. I learned so much because I spent money on it. My money! But, enough is enough. There comes a point where action must happen. So here is the thing. I think if anyone is still reading this, I know you are someone who cares, and want to take actions. I want to hear from you. I'm looking for someone who I can talk occasionally about real estate. Just don't spam me. I will kindly reject all trash people.

Talk to you soon! 

1Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greenville, IL · Member since 2018 · 36 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Welcome to BP! I'm still fairly new here myself. I do a ton of lurking on the forums and a small amount of posting. I probably spent 5 years preparing and watched and listened to hundreds of videos and podcasts before I made a move. I waited too long, now that I look back. An unfortunate event in my life lead me to take action. I needed something to take my mind off of things and I dedicated a large portion of my energy into investing with my wife. My wife and I were always looking but too scared to move on anything. One day we just did, and 9 months later we are 15 units deep, and in the midst of a construction project!

    I'm always happy to chat about investing but I may not be on enough to hold a consistent conversation. If you are looking for a mentor, it may be worth looking for someone closer to your geographic location! States vary so much it would be a good move to find someone much more knowledgeable in those areas. Good luck! Happy hunting!

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Kyohei Yoshida:

    Hello, BP nation! I've created my BP account about 3 months ago... I don't even know why I didn't post a thing on the forum. I'm sure I'm not the only one who just sits around while opportunities are passing by, and you don't even know it. well, but here I am. Ready to be social on media! 

    The truth is, I didn't know what I wanted to do with real estate. For the past few months, I've read, listened to podcasts, and even attended seminars about real estate (everyone knows the rich dad education, right?). It only got me thinking too much, and spent too much money, now I think of it.

    I don't regret the fact that I spent a lot of money. I learned so much because I spent money on it. My money! But, enough is enough. There comes a point where action must happen. So here is the thing. I think if anyone is still reading this, I know you are someone who cares, and want to take actions. I want to hear from you. I'm looking for someone who I can talk occasionally about real estate. Just don't spam me. I will kindly reject all trash people.

    Talk to you soon! 

     Hollla! Welcome aboard man.

    I am curious did you get value from all those seminars? What's your plan now that you've gone through all that stuff?

  • Jill DeWitPro Member
    Investor · Scottsdale AZ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 423 votes
    7y

    Hello, @Kyohei Yoshida. Thank you very much for reaching out to the BiggerPockets community. It’s a good start towards successful deals. Congratulations and best of luck on your future endeavors. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Abilene, TX · Member since 2019 · 44 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    I too am curious if you gleaned any wisdom from all those seminars. Glad you are here. I am new as well but excited for the journey. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.