Learning the wholesaling business in real estate

Learning the wholesaling business in real estate

Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 2 votes

I need advise from Rhode Island or New England investors/realtors etc... I am new to Real Estate investing and I am will to learn as much as possible accomplish my first deal. I am taking online courses and watching as much youtube videos to progress my learning process to make my first deal.

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Buy and Hold Investor · Cranston, RI · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Carlos Aquino what kind of advice are you looking for?

    There are a lot of resources on wholesaling here on Bigger Pockets, such as the Ultimate Beginners Guide to Wholesaling and 60-Day Guide to Wholesaling. I'd say, check that out if you haven't already, and then let us know if you have specific questions

  • Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Anthony Thompson i am in the learning process and working to get my first deal. i am using zillow to look for property right now but when i do search i see a lot of property that is FSBO and already fixed up. Can i still wholesale them properties or should i be looking for properties that need a fix up so me and the buyer can make a profit from?

  • Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Anthony Thompson i got your answer from the other post sorry lol

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.