Intro: Experienced Investor - Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Intro: Experienced Investor - Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Dion DePaoliPro Member
Real Estate Broker · Northwest Indiana, IN · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes

Greetings Bigger Pockets,

Dion is my name. I have been in the real estate industry for well over the last decade. I have purchased and sold real property both commercial and residential. I have also work much of that time in whole loan mortgages and capital markets.

I do enjoy these on the ground conversations with industry vets and newbies alike. I think my alternative background and experience can be of value to some of the folks here and I hope to garner the same from others.

I am friendly and I am passionate about this industry and what I do and I am willing to share (which sometimes is in excess) what I can so please feel free to poke or jab at me as you see fit.

I look forward to the use of the site and getting to know some of you better. Thanks.

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Farmington, UT · Member since 2011 · 314 posts · 179 votes
    14y

    Welcome aboard, always good to have another experienced person to throw in their two cents.

  • Weston, FL · Member since 2011 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    14y

    Hi Dion

    I am local to the Ft. Lauderdale area. I am pretty green to the RE industry other than what I have read in books. Hopefully I can learn from your future posts or maybe we can meet up for coffee one day.

    Ossie

  • Real Estate Investor · Bellingham, WA · Member since 2008 · 407 posts · 90 votes
    14y

    Welcome Dion DePaoli

    Yes we can always use more experienced RE Investors here. Look forward to reading your posts

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.