Davenport, FL · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
Hello BP family,
I'm Raymond Nicole, from Orlando, Florida. I am a Real Estate Newbie, and I am looking forward to collaborating with everyone and gaining a ton of knowledge from you all.
Just a short snippet about me. I am an Army Veteran that served 2 tours in Iraq. I currently work full-time as a truck driver in Central Florida. I heard about Bigger Pockets through a podcast about wholesaling I looked up on YouTube. I have always had a desire to pursue Real Estate investing, but it wasn't until I read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" last week, that really lit a fire in me.
My investment goals are to start out in wholesaling and then proceed to rental properties in the hopes of attaining steady cash flow and getting out of the "rat race" in order to leave a financial legacy that I can pass on to my family.
If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.