Hi I’m Jack from the Columbia basin in Washington state.

Hi I’m Jack from the Columbia basin in Washington state.

Moses lake, WA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 3 votes

Hi guys my name is Jack Gallacci I am a brand new member of BP. I was totally moved by my friend who has been in the real estate investment business for a few years now and I caught the bug. I have been devouring all the information I can get my hands on for the last three weeks. 

   My wife and I were just married in January and we are living in Mattawa Washington right now. We have been looking for homes in Moses Lake but once I learned about  multi family dwellings the appeal of living rent free while buying a home made me know that was the rout I wanted to take. I think I’m on episode 15 of the BP podcast and I plan on listening to all of them. This friend of mine is a great mentor but I’m always looking for suggestions. I’m really excited to get started. I’m looking to purchase in about a year, I just want to make sure I give myself all the information I can so that I avoid all of the pitfalls of a total nube.  

2Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
7y

Welcome, Jack!

Always nice to have a new Washingtonian,  especially from east of the Cascades.

Glad to have you!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Moses Lake, WA · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    Welcome. I am currently living in Moses Lake. The multi-family market has been overheated for awhile. Right now the best route would be purchasing land and building your own units.

  • Moses lake, WA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Very interesting I really appreciate the advice. 

  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Jack Gallacci

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    This is a great place to learn and network. A lot of forum members are very knowledgeable in their respective fields related to real estate investing, whether that is real estate sales, wholesaling, flipping, rentals, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance.

    Discounts on some products and services are offered to BP members: https://www.biggerpockets.com/perks/pro

    Alerts can be really helpful too: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    There are a few self-contained guides that you can access here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides

  • Rental Property Investor · Yakima, WA · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Jack Gallacci:

    Hi guys my name is Jack Gallacci I am a brand new member of BP. I was totally moved by my friend who has been in the real estate investment business for a few years now and I caught the bug. I have been devouring all the information I can get my hands on for the last three weeks. 

       My wife and I were just married in January and we are living in Mattawa Washington right now. We have been looking for homes in Moses Lake but once I learned about  multi family dwellings the appeal of living rent free while buying a home made me know that was the rout I wanted to take. I think I’m on episode 15 of the BP podcast and I plan on listening to all of them. This friend of mine is a great mentor but I’m always looking for suggestions. I’m really excited to get started. I’m looking to purchase in about a year, I just want to make sure I give myself all the information I can so that I avoid all of the pitfalls of a total nube.  

    Welcome to BP Jack! I'm very familiar with Moses Lake. I have lived there for a few years and plan on investing there myself. If you have any questions about Moses Lake feel free to DM me and I'll be more than happy to answer them.

  • Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    7y

    Welcome, Jack!

    Always nice to have a new Washingtonian,  especially from east of the Cascades.

    Glad to have you!

  • Investor · West Linn, OR · Member since 2015 · 100 posts · 58 votes
    7y

    @Jack Gallacci Congratulations on the wedding and welcome to BP. I invest in Moses Lake and am there several times a year (originally from Moses). I'd be happy to chat as well.  Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to connect.

  • Specialist · Yakima, WA · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hi Jack and welcome

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.