Hi I’m Jack from the Columbia basin in Washington state.

7 Replies

Hi guys my name is Jack Gallacci I am a brand new member of BP. I was totally moved by my friend who has been in the real estate investment business for a few years now and I caught the bug. I have been devouring all the information I can get my hands on for the last three weeks. 

My wife and I were just married in January and we are living in Mattawa Washington right now. We have been looking for homes in Moses Lake but once I learned about  multi family dwellings the appeal of living rent free while buying a home made me know that was the rout I wanted to take. I think I’m on episode 15 of the BP podcast and I plan on listening to all of them. This friend of mine is a great mentor but I’m always looking for suggestions. I’m really excited to get started. I’m looking to purchase in about a year, I just want to make sure I give myself all the information I can so that I avoid all of the pitfalls of a total nube.  

Welcome. I am currently living in Moses Lake. The multi-family market has been overheated for awhile. Right now the best route would be purchasing land and building your own units.

@Jack Gallacci

Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

This is a great place to learn and network. A lot of forum members are very knowledgeable in their respective fields related to real estate investing, whether that is real estate sales, wholesaling, flipping, rentals, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance.

Discounts on some products and services are offered to BP members: https://www.biggerpockets.com/perks/pro

Alerts can be really helpful too: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

There are a few self-contained guides that you can access here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides

Originally posted by @Jack Gallacci :

Hi guys my name is Jack Gallacci I am a brand new member of BP. I was totally moved by my friend who has been in the real estate investment business for a few years now and I caught the bug. I have been devouring all the information I can get my hands on for the last three weeks. 

My wife and I were just married in January and we are living in Mattawa Washington right now. We have been looking for homes in Moses Lake but once I learned about  multi family dwellings the appeal of living rent free while buying a home made me know that was the rout I wanted to take. I think I’m on episode 15 of the BP podcast and I plan on listening to all of them. This friend of mine is a great mentor but I’m always looking for suggestions. I’m really excited to get started. I’m looking to purchase in about a year, I just want to make sure I give myself all the information I can so that I avoid all of the pitfalls of a total nube.  

Welcome to BP Jack! I'm very familiar with Moses Lake. I have lived there for a few years and plan on investing there myself. If you have any questions about Moses Lake feel free to DM me and I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Welcome, Jack!

Always nice to have a new Washingtonian,  especially from east of the Cascades.

Glad to have you!

@Jack Gallacci Congratulations on the wedding and welcome to BP. I invest in Moses Lake and am there several times a year (originally from Moses). I'd be happy to chat as well.  Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to connect.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you