New to real estate world

New to real estate world

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello my name is Otoniel. I'm a Project manager for a kitchen and bathroom company. I'm open for help and meeting people in here. I been looking to start doing the brrrr maybe flip. I have a lot of questions and been looking into books videos and blog. I want to start correct. 

1Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Otoniel Quintana

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    This is a great place to learn and network. A lot of forum members are very knowledgeable in their respective fields related to real estate investing, whether that is real estate sales, wholesaling, flipping, rentals, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance.

    If you haven’t been to it already, you might want to check out the BP blog: https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/

    The site has quite a few tools that can be helpful for new members. I like the search features: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search

    There are a few self-contained guides that you can access here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides

  • Rental Property Investor · Santa Rosa Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 182 posts · 63 votes
    7y

    @Otoniel Quintana welcome to BP!  It’s great that your day job is also in the real estate field. You can use that to your advantage as you learn and grow your network.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.