• Rental Property Investor
  • Melbourne, FL
Votes |
Newbie Who Just Moved to Melbourne, Florida

Taylor Stamm
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Melbourne, FL
Posted May 28 2019, 17:25

Hello everybody! My name is Taylor Stamm. I am currently 23 years old, and am studying for a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering at Florida State University. I am originally from Naples, Florida and recently moved to Melbourne, Florida to work an engineering internship with Northrop Grumman Corporation. I hope to move here in Melbourne full-time after receiving my Master's Degree in August 2020.

I aspire to become a successful real estate investor in the near future, and want to build my financial competency before I enter the workforce and have the money to invest in rental homes. I am seeking as much knowledge as possible in real estate investing (especially in single-family and multi-family home rentals), so please feel free to reach out to me with tips and suggestions! I am especially looking for information about the Melbourne/Palm Bay area of Florida for investing in rental homes. I plan on starting out with BRRRRing cheaper homes (less than $150k) and am keeping an open mind to change my investment focus if it makes sense to do so. I am always willing to pay for lunch or coffee in exchange for knowledge, so I would be happy to meet up with somebody in my area sometime.

So far, I have listened to several BiggerPockets podcasts and have read books such as The Millionaire Real Estate Investor and Rich Dad Poor Dad. All of these sources of knowledge are hyping me up to get started in real estate investing as soon as I financially can, so I am excited to network with professionals on this forum and in my area to learn more about the market and prepare the journey into my first deal.

Loading replies...