I’m a NH contractor beginning my quest for passive cash flow!

I’m a NH contractor beginning my quest for passive cash flow!

Contractor · Dover, NH · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 11 votes

Just doing my new member post!

I’m in the sea coast area of NH.

I’m looking to get out of traditional employment and get into a combination of passive cash flow through residential real estate multi family properties as an owner/manager while also restarting my own contractor business within the next few years! I’ve been a listener of the BP podcast among many others! I’m looking forward to the added value of the forum and hoping I can bring that to the local market I’m looking into!

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Welcome Gabriel and all the best in your investing. 

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.