Looking for a real estate investment group. Lower Mainland, BC.

Looking for a real estate investment group. Lower Mainland, BC.

Investor · Port Moody, BC · Member since 2019 · 38 posts · 13 votes

I have been investing in real estate for about 28 years and I am looking to join a like-minded group of investors to share ideas and strategies. I live in Port Moody, BC.

I love commercial, multifamily, single family, subdividing and developing land.

Really happy to be a new member of Bigger Pockets. 

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Port Moody, BC · Member since 2019 · 38 posts · 13 votes
    3y

    Happy to report Marc Ramsay and I became friends. We have bought multiple properties together and have created a fun real estate group that loves to share info. Thanks, Bigger Pockets.

    What a great way to share info and meet new friends with common interests and goals.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.