Looking for Investor friendly realtors in Atlanta GA

3 Replies

This will be a hack.   I checked the Network tab.  Nothing listed.    Does anyone have a suggestion of a realtor who they know that is familiar with dealing with investors? Relocating to Atlanta, GA from Detroit, mi  in or before September.   I know Atlanta is a hot market right now and that it will take time to find such  real estate.     I would like to start making connections and appreciate any leads someone can offer.    Thank you !

Hi Kathryne, congrats on the upcoming move. You'll definitely appreciate the winter weather down here compared to Detroit, lol. I'm a real estate agent in Atlanta and a rental investor myself, so It'd be great to work with you and see how I can help. Fell free to shoot me a PM and we can talk about what you're looking for in more detail.

Hello Kathryne! Look no further. Evergreen Investment Realty is an investor focused brokerage which I own and manage. We assist investors in locating, acquiring, operating, and disposing of income-producing properties in the residential to commercial asset classes. As an agent and investor too, I have been involved with working with investors in GA, MI, MA, FL, TN, and NY over the past decade. I hope to be of service to you as well. Please PM me to discuss your needs in more detail.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you