Southern Maine Investor Looking To Connect!

3 Replies

Hello fellow BPers! My name is Teddy Politis! I have known about this website for some time now and it has came into my reality one too many times now for me to ignore. I am based out of Southern Maine and found myself listening to podcasts multiple times on sites as I paint by trade. The world of trades absolutely fascinates me and am looking to soak in as MUCH information as possible about real estate and renovations, specifically. At the moment, I am focusing on acquiring multifamily units to buy & hold and am on the hunt for my 2nd property. The kind of material this website talks about and posts about is fantastic - keeps me focused! Hope to hear from you all and please feel free to reach out and connect - looking forward to success together! :) 

Hello Dan! I currently reign Supreme in Biddeford.

Hello Tyler! Not that I have my heart set on one particular area and York County is where I am looking for now. Appreciate the extension and will shoot you a private message for sure.

Love This Sh**,

Teddy Paint

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you