Neo from M.I.A.M.I.=Money Is A Major Issue

Neo from M.I.A.M.I.=Money Is A Major Issue

Member since 2008 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello,
I am from Miami, but I will soon move to Atlanta. I am a 22 year old guy trying to be a successful Real Estate investor. I learned about Pre-Construction, New Construction, and aslo renting out duplexes and trailer parks, but I can't do it by myself, so if anyone can help me get my foot in the door, I would really appreciate it. AIM name is IsseyMiyake2005..so please do not hesitate to send me a message, because I am hungry to generate some serious income. Thanx Have a great day

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2008 · 664 posts · 18 votes
    19y

    Hello and welcome!

    You say you are hungry and eager...well good, because
    you've just joined a forum filled with similiar people.

    Let's all learn from each other. :beer:

  • Real Estate Consultant · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2008 · 223 posts · 1 vote
    19y

    Welcome to the forum. Atlanta has lots of opportunity for investing, building etc... you just need to know which area's are HOT!
    If you need a bird dog to point the way just e-mail me. 8)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.