Newbie real estate investor From Chicago, IL

Newbie real estate investor From Chicago, IL

Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Not sure how I got here one min I was reading Rich dad poor dad and its as if "agent Smith" (matrix) himself plunged his hand in my head and changed my way of thinking. The next thing I know I'm looking for possible assets in my search I found Brandon's book Investing in rental property another life-changing book. which lead me here I attended a free seminar and I'm currently in the final process of closing on 2 flat apartment I'm pretty handy but I'm very green when it comes to landlord and just real estate investing, in general, any help is greatly appreciated I look forward to great in-depth conversation with the community  and hopeful new partners and or friends. No current properties wanting to learn about rental and becoming a contractor or DIY for my investments.

1Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Ankeny, IA · Member since 2019 · 92 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    Welcome! I haven't started much but I'm interested in tracking your progress since I'm working down the path toward REI soon. It'll be nice to see how another newbie gets results.

  • Attorney · Northbrook, IL · Member since 2017 · 719 posts · 549 votes
    7y

    @Kenneth D. Smith Congrats Kenneth, hope everything goes well. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.