New Member. Investing in Cincinnati Area. Looking to Network

New Member. Investing in Cincinnati Area. Looking to Network

Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hello all, I am new to bigger pockets and excited to meet some great people on here. I would like to connect and have conversations with people who are located in the Cincinnati, OH area. I would like to meet some experienced rental property owners, wholesalers, and flippers and have some conversations and network. If you would like to connect, please let me know and we can chat on here or even grab a coffee sometime. I want to gain as much knowledge as I can and build some great relationships in the process. My ultimate goal is for us to add value to each other.

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2017 · 66 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    Welcome Ahmad,

    Great to see new people here, especially ones excited about real estate. I am also from the Cincinnati area and working on my wealth building journey as well. Look forward to seeing you around the site and maybe connecting in the future!

    Frank

  • Member since 2018 · 208 posts · 90 votes
    7y

    @Ahmad P. Welcome to the site! Start by committing to join and attend local meetups. There's the REIAGC and @Joe Fairless Best Ever meetup 1ce a month. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.