Starting with little to no money

Starting with little to no money

Eduardo TarrioPro Member
Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I am currently a student making approximately making $200/month, and would like to hear how I should go about getting started.

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Erie, CO · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @Eduardo Tarrio if i were you, I’d continue to get educated, listen to podcast, read books, and save a small down payment to do a house hack with as little as 3.5% down. I would also network at the local meetups and talk to people. Maybe there could be someone that you can provide value to (free labor, be a bird dog for finding deals, admin work, you get the picture) in exchange to learn from them and see how they succeed in their business.

  • Eduardo TarrioPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. Out of curiosity, what kind of house would you recommend to house hack. (Single, multifamily, etc.)? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.