Newbie just getting in Buy/Hold from Murrieta

Newbie just getting in Buy/Hold from Murrieta

Murrieta, CA · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes

We live in Murrieta CA and are just starting out. I'm looking to buy and hold in areas such as Indiana, Texas and Tenn. I have yet to do my first deal, but have been researching and learning for a couple months now after hearing about real estate investing. I've read Rich Dad, 4-hour workweek, Think and Grow Rich, Extreme Ownership, Profit First, and more trying to learn all I can. I've listened to BP podcasts for a while as well as Morris Invest. Looking for networking, connections and like minded people. I finally took the leap and upgraded to pro so I can get the resources I need to really get going. 

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 34 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Hello David!  Great to meet you!  I’m new to BP but have been doing the same thing. I live in Houston and have been researching the area. If you are interested, I can check around a bit and let you know if some interesting deals I find in some good areas. 

    Let me know. 

  • Murrieta, CA · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    thank you! that would be great. I'll be in touch :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.