Feedback: BiggerPockets Podcast 353: Turning $5K Into $5K/Month a

Feedback: BiggerPockets Podcast 353: Turning $5K Into $5K/Month a

Hobart, WA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

Wow, just listened to episode 353 and the interview with Tim Rhode.  As usual it was interesting, but I was a little disappointed that Mr. Greene didn't point out that Tim was also his mentor in becoming a master at analogies.  On a personal note I hope that with study and practice I will be able to pepper analogizes into my daily discourse to effectively spice up the conversations so they are effective and remain memorable.

Also, when trying to figure out what forum to post... I see that BP has a forum for both the money and business podcasts but doesn't have one for the real estate one.  Is this a bug or a feature?

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 42 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    Welcome to the BP community!  I was just listening to this same episode today as I was installing ceiling fans and a stove in a couple of investors' properties. It was a great podcast episode. I personally thought it was nice to get a little more of the back story on David Greene, and how he began learning how to be the David Greene we all "tune in" to listen to.  As far as I can tell you are on the Real Estate Forum of BP.

    Best of luck on your investments!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.