New To BP - Searching For Ways To Analyze Deals

New To BP - Searching For Ways To Analyze Deals

Real Estate Agent · Oakland, CA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello BP’ers!

I am a freshly licensed realtor based out of Oakland, CA, and also new to BP and investing. I’ve been educating myself daily with the BP webinars, forums, and a bunch of different books, preparing myself for my first multifamily purchase, hopefully within the next 6 to 12 months.

I would love feedback on how I can learn how to best analyze deals and keep practicing. I understand that BP allows us to use their calculators five times until upgrading to the PRO level, however, I will definitely need more practice than that & not quite ready to go PRO. Any pointers on which websites, podcasts, articles, webinars, etc. anyone can lead me to?

Thank you in advance!

Martinique

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Eric JonesPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Clinton, TN · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 28 votes
6y

Build your own analysis calculator with excel.  Find the essential formulas online and enter them onto the sheet.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Eric JonesPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Clinton, TN · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 28 votes
    6y

    Build your own analysis calculator with excel.  Find the essential formulas online and enter them onto the sheet.

  • Real Estate Agent · Oakland, CA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thank you @Eric Jones for responding with this awesome advice!! 

  • Eric JonesPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Clinton, TN · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 28 votes
    6y

    Watch this and start building your sheet.

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2017 · 347 posts · 94 votes
    6y

    if you look at BP documents/files, there are a bunch of calculators and stuff already out there

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.