Jumping into the World of Real Estate

Jumping into the World of Real Estate

Rental Property Investor 路 Brooklyn, NY 路 Member since 2018 路 9 posts 路 1 vote

Hello BP Family! It's been a year since my older sister told me to read Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad which helped me discover the world of real estate investing. Now I am hooked. After some research and debating whether or not I can do this, I have finally decided to take the plunge. Here's to the road ahead towards financial freedom!馃嵒馃

0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker 路 Forney, TX 路 Member since 2019 路 1k+ posts 路 399 votes
    6y

    @Diamond Bellamy Welcome to BiggerPockets! Truly nice to meet you. Get involved in webinars and podcast. I have learned a lot. Just need to apply more. 馃槉

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Brooklyn, NY 路 Member since 2018 路 9 posts 路 1 vote
    6y

    @Anthoney Hanks Thanks for the advice 馃槉 currently doing both and they are helping a great deal

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Colorado Springs, CO 路 Member since 2018 路 682 posts 路 729 votes
    6y

    @Diamond Bellamy

    That鈥檚 exciting! Do you have an idea what your first move will be ?

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Brooklyn, NY 路 Member since 2018 路 9 posts 路 1 vote
    6y

    @Daniel Haberkost Yes, actually I'm looking into rental properties either single family or multifamilies. I'm working on beefing up my knowledge on how to analyze deals to make sure there ROI is acceptable and on how strategies to fund the deal.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.