Im so fustrated with Bigger pockets Marketplace

1 Reply

Ive just spent the last 3 hours trying to post one listing!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGH!

I don't get it! I have ten more of these things to post and cant post one deal! You input all the needed information, then you try to upload a picture and it wont let you. You refresh the page erase cookies and everything else under the sun and still no dice. I'm pretty computer savy so I know its not user error. Its just so frustrating because I like the platform but its so buggy!!!

Then I try to do it on my smartphone and it works okay at first then it just starts acting up again. Not to mention the app has no marketplace!!! Like how do you have an app without the listing service! Almost makes the membership rate not worth it. At this rate it will take 4 days just to load one property.

I cant possibly be the only one experiencing these issues. Its been happening every since I joined. Make me want to throw my computer half way across the room

@Tal Perry

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Please try these steps for uploading your photo:

1. Try other browsers like Chrome, Firefox or Safari to access Biggerpockets.

2. The system has a limit on the file size/resolution of listing photos. It would be best to use photos with a resolution of 640 X 480 pixels. It will also help to reduce the photo's file size to 1 mb or less.

You can use sites like https://www.reduceimages.com/ to reduce the file size or resolution of your photo.

3. The system has a limit of 20 photos only in the listing. It would be best to upload 19 photos or less.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here