And yet another newbie introduces himself

15 Replies

Hi Everyone. I've been navigating around BP for a few weeks trying to get a feel for the site. Seems to be a great resource. I'm currently living in southern Wisconsin and have just put my investing company together. I've partnered with my mom who is a real estate appraiser and we are resuming a business she started in 2005. I helped her with a flip back then and now I'm going all in and trying to learn everything I can.

We're looking to fix and flip, buy and hold and wholesale in the south central Wisconsin area. Would love to connect with anyone from the area. 

I also spent about 20 years on the Suncoast of Florida and 7 years in the Phoenix area and would like to eventually branch out into Arizona. I miss my mountains! 

Looking forward to meeting a lot of great people here. Thanks.

@Chris Wood

Hey Chris! Welcome to BP! I live and invest in the Madison/Sun Prairie area. I am also a Realtor. If you ever need another pair of eyes on a deal feel free to reach out!

Originally posted by @Justin Woodworth :

@Chris Wood

Hey Chris! Welcome to BP! I live and invest in the Madison/Sun Prairie area. I am also a Realtor. If you ever need another pair of eyes on a deal feel free to reach out!

Thanks Justin! Nice to meet someone locally. Do you ever attend meetings for the Madison REIA?

@Chris Wood , Welcome to BP! It's great that your here! It's a group of very helpful like minded people.  

I own and manage in Rock County and as well as managing in the Jefferson and Walworth counties in South Central.  

I can understand why you miss your mountains, I spent some summers in AZ back when I was teen.   It was beautiful really. Feel to reach out!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here