Is it reasonable to pay 10K to get me started in investing

Is it reasonable to pay 10K to get me started in investing

St. Louis, MO 路 Member since 2020 路 2 posts 路 0 votes

I recently attended 3 day real estate workshop. I want to educate myself and start investing as soon as possible. They are offering me to provide me proven system, one on one coaching, one on one deal review and more for 10K? I want your feedback. Is it reasonable to invest 10K to learn and get me started? Do you think I can self learn through reading books and network and start getting deals in a month?

0Reply
31 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor 路 Topeka, KS 路 Member since 2015 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    6y

    I can only speak for myself but I wouldn't ever pay 10k for training.  I would read some books make some connections and carefully pull the trigger on my first deal.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2010 路 99 posts 路 42 votes
    6y

    @Bethelehem Tesfu, some people could just read and take action. Some people need the hand-holding approach. Which one are you? 

    With the information available on BP, as well as the webinars you'll be able to get started. The question is, whether you, yourself feel comfortable to do it.

    Good luck,

    Vi

  • JD MartinBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Rock Star Extraordinaire 路 Northeast, TN 路 Member since 2015 路 10k+ posts 路 16k+ votes
    6y

    How much free money do you have? If your answer is $10k (or less馃槻), then you should cut up your debit card and run like hell. 

    Some training is worthwhile. All real estate investing requires money, either yours or someone else's. If that's the extent of your available funds, you will definitely get an education but probably not the one you are hoping to get. 

    Skyline Properties
    View Page
  • St. Louis, MO 路 Member since 2020 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
    6y

    Thank you for your immediate reply and feed back. I think it seems like I have so much resources in BP. But I want to hear from experienced real estate investors like you, if 10K is reasonable price for getting all support for 6 months. The support includes for up to three people. So it will be approximately 3333/per person. They are telling me if I want to do it by myself it is going to cost me more than that.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.