NJ Investor Targeting PA - CPA Recommendations?

NJ Investor Targeting PA - CPA Recommendations?

West Orange, NJ · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone!  My husband and I are new investors located in New Jersey and planning to purchase some multi-families in Pittsburgh, PA in 2020.  BiggerPockets has been such an amazing resource.  It's convinced us that passive income is achievable.  I'm very thankful for everything I've learned so far and can't wait to actively connect with more members.

With tax season coming up, we're hoping to begin working with a CPA with a background in REI in Pennsylvania and ideally experience working with NJ tax law too. Please let me know if anyone has any recommendations on a CPA or suggestions on where to find one.

Thank you!

Megan & Oleg

1Reply
26 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    Go Steelers 

  • West Orange, NJ · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y
    Originally posted by @Matthew Kelley:

    Go Steelers 

    Giants vs Steelers games are going to be tough!

  • Max FeinbergPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2017 · 151 posts · 70 votes
    6y

    I'd be happy to refer you to my CPA...send me a private message and I will give you his info!

  • Jeremy TaggartBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 850 posts · 646 votes
    6y

    @Megan Shvets Matt Stevans in Crafton. Does mine and a bunch of others investors' taxes. 

    DHRE- The Jeremy Taggart Team590 Reviews
    View Page
  • West Orange, NJ · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jeremy Taggart:

    @Megan Shvets Matt Stevans in Crafton. Does mine and a bunch of others investors' taxes. 

    Thanks very much Jeremy!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.