New Investor from Burlington, Vermont Area

New Investor from Burlington, Vermont Area

Burlington, VT · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hello, I’m a new investor from the Burlington, Vermont area and I want to introduce myself on the forums.

I’d like to begin investing in real estate. A condo appeals to me because of not needing to deal with some the shared maintenance and the lower price point, but I’ve also heard that the association fees dig into cash flow.

I’d love to hear from anyone in the area that has had success with a certain type of rental.

-Ryan

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Bennington, VT · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
6y

@Ryan Barnes and @Kahren Aydinyan, I just wanted to say welcome to BP, and I am also from Vermont but the southwestern part. If you guys are ever down here or want to invest here let me know.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kahren AydinyanPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Ryan Barnes Hi Ryan, my name is Kahren and I'm a new investor in the northwestern Vermont area as well and looking into getting into a property this year. Would be good to connect and go over some local trends and deals!

  • New to Real Estate · Bennington, VT · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Ryan Barnes and @Kahren Aydinyan, I just wanted to say welcome to BP, and I am also from Vermont but the southwestern part. If you guys are ever down here or want to invest here let me know.

  • Burlington, VT · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thanks for the replies. Kahren, what sort of property are you looking at getting into? Up in the islands or closer to Burlington?

  • Real Estate Broker · Tipton, IN · Member since 2014 · 436 posts · 39 votes
    6y

    Welcome @Ryan Barnes! It’s great to have you here on BP!

    I know you will greatly benefit from the tools, advice, and the support you will find as a member. Explore and familiarize yourself through the various features this great website has to offer - forum, blogs and podcasts along with many learning tools to analyze any possible deals that you may come upon.

    While you’re at it don't forget to set up keyword alerts for topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/a...

    Best of luck in reaching your REI goals!

  • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hi, all! Burlington inspector recommendation for duplex/multifamily? Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.