New Investor from Burlington, Vermont Area

5 Replies

Hello, I’m a new investor from the Burlington, Vermont area and I want to introduce myself on the forums.

I’d like to begin investing in real estate. A condo appeals to me because of not needing to deal with some the shared maintenance and the lower price point, but I’ve also heard that the association fees dig into cash flow.

I’d love to hear from anyone in the area that has had success with a certain type of rental.

-Ryan

@Ryan Barnes and @Kahren Aydinyan, I just wanted to say welcome to BP, and I am also from Vermont but the southwestern part. If you guys are ever down here or want to invest here let me know.

Welcome @Ryan Barnes ! It’s great to have you here on BP!

I know you will greatly benefit from the tools, advice, and the support you will find as a member. Explore and familiarize yourself through the various features this great website has to offer - forum, blogs and podcasts along with many learning tools to analyze any possible deals that you may come upon.

While you’re at it don't forget to set up keyword alerts for topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/a...

Best of luck in reaching your REI goals!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you