Purchased my first Multifamily! Looking for Accountant in NYC!

Purchased my first Multifamily! Looking for Accountant in NYC!

Queens, NY 路 Member since 2017 路 11 posts 路 5 votes

Hi BP Fam! I recently purchased my first multifamily home in Jamaica Queens in which I am house hacking! I have read and heard from various podcast on the importance of an accountant who is real estate investing savvy. Does anyone in the New York City area have anyone they can recommend? It's my first year as a homeowner getting my taxes done and I want to make sure I have the right people behind me.

3Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Abel CurielBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent 路 Queens, NY 路 Member since 2016 路 2k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
6y
REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Queens, NY 路 Member since 2016 路 2k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    6y
    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
  • Bernard ReiszPro Member
    CPA delivering RE Tax Tools: 1031 Exchange, SDIRA, 401(k), Cost Seg 路 New York City, NY 路 Member since 2017 路 581 posts 路 563 votes
    6y

    @Abel Curiel I haven't been nearly active enough on BP and always appreciate a tag to get me back on the forums. 馃檹 

  • Bernard ReiszPro Member
    CPA delivering RE Tax Tools: 1031 Exchange, SDIRA, 401(k), Cost Seg 路 New York City, NY 路 Member since 2017 路 581 posts 路 563 votes
    6y

    @Marielva Estevez Congrats on purchasing a home/investment! If you've done your own filings up to this point, having a pro get you set up for year 1 of the investment is important - as house-hacking filing does have nuance to it. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.